First time buyer
The good news is that a
90% mortgage is still available for
First Time Buyers. (Within Central Bank Guidelines)
Lowest Interest rates:
2.3% 2 year Fixed. 2.75% Variable
*(Figures correct as at 10/07/2018)
Our Switcher Comparison page to see
how you could save thousand’s €€€ on
Best interest rates as at 10/07/2018:
2 Year Fixed 2.3% | Variable Rate 2.75%
Purchasing Mortgage Advice
How much savings do I need to have to
purchase a property?
- You will need to have at least a deposit of 10%
- Plus legal fees
- Plus stamp duty
- But 90% Mortgage is still available (Central Bank rules apply)
Contact US today
Switch and Save thousands €€€ on your mortgage
With Property prices on the increase the good news is that you may get a much better rate of interest on your mortgage by switching your mortgage to a cheaper lender. As reported by Charlie Weston in the Irish Independent on the 12th January 2015.
Central Bank research reported 17th Juy 2015 shows that up to 21% of mortgage holders could save money if they switched their mortgage to a different Lender.
If you had a €300,000 mortgage over 30 years with an interest rate of 4.25% ….
- Free Valuation
- Free first years Life/Mortgage protection Insurance.
- No fees charged
- €300 contribution towards legal fees
- Same interest rate as you get f you approach the lender directly